“The University of Pittsburgh has been selected for renewal as a CUDA Research Center based on the vision, quality, and impact of your research leveraging CUDA technology.
Benefits. Your status as a CUDA Research Center continues to qualify you for the following benefits:
- Participation in the Centers Reward Program to receive special pricing on Tesla equipment. Check with an NVIDIA OEM and Tesla Reseller for details on this special pricing.
- Live online training sessions jointly tailored for the institution.
- Designated NVIDIA personnel to serve as technical liaison.
- Cooperation with NVIDIA on potential joint promotion, public relations, and press activities.
Expectations. Over the next year we expect that you will:
- Participate in the GPUComputing.net forum and web activities.
- Participate in the Spring 2016 GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, CA, if you can.
- Continue to post the CUDA Research Center Logo on your website.
Your CUDA Research Center status continues through March 24, 2016. CUDA Research Center awards are yearly awards, renewable at NVIDIA’s discretion annually. You must submit a 1-page summary and updated proposal to be reviewed by our committee for renewal each year.
We are pleased to be a partner in the outstanding research taking place at University of Pittsburgh.”